Where is my vehicle?
INSTRUCTIONS: Enter you cars plate number in format BG123456 (without spaces or dashes).
Please, note the following:
- When taking the car at some of JKP ‘Parking Servis’ locations (Staro sajmište, Slavija, Vidin kapija or Ada Ciganlija) it is necessary to provide the ID card and a vehicle licence to inspection.
- In the case that the reason for the transfer vehicle violation
sanctioned by the Ministry of Interior (MUP) a mandatory fine of 5,000.00 dinars should be payed
within 8 days. Owners of vehicles with foreign license plates, it is necessary to pay a mandatory fine before taking the vehicle.
- 72 hours after the vehicle is towed to one of the JKP ‘Parking Servis’ locations, storage charges start. They are 600,00 dinars per day for private cars or 1.000,00 dinars for buses, and are charged when taking the vehicle.
- A vehicle which violated the traffic rules is towed away by order of Traffic police, City or Municipal communal inspection. Depending on which department issued the order for the vehicle to be towed you can ask for the information or make a complaint to the following departments:
- Ministry of the Interior – Traffic police – Ljermontova 12a, 3470-200
- City of Belgrade – City inspection department – 27. mart 43-45 Street, 3227-241.
- Municipal communal inspectors:
Savski venac, Kneza Miloša 69, 2061-786, 2061-790 (08.00-16.00 hours)
Stari grad, Makedonska 42, 3300-690, 322-5512 (08.00-21.30 hours)
Voždovac, Ustanička 53, 244-0059 lok. 201, 202 (08.00-16.00 hours)
Vračar, Njegoševa 77, 3081-567 (08.00-16.00 hours)
Zemun, Magistratski trg 1, 2612-251 (08.00-16.00 hours)
Zvezdara, Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 77, 3405-662 (08.00-16.00 hours)
Čukarica, Šumadijski trg 2, 3552-322 lok. 265 (08.00-16.00 hours)
Novi Beograd, Bul. Mihajla Pupina 167, 310-6872 (08.00-16.00 hours)
Palilula, Takovska 12, 323-6221 lok. 168, 150 (08.00-16.00 hours)
Rakovica, Miška Kranjca 12, 3051-752, 3051-788 lok. 152 (08.00-18.00 hours)