in Garages and Car parks
There are different subscription options in "Parking servis" garages and car parks depending on the needs of drivers, but also the parking capacities themselves.
You can submit a request for making a subscription contract:
- by filling in a form on “Parking Servis” internet site following the link
- by еParking - electronic counter
- Costumer Service (personally in branches, by phone or e-mail)
If there are no free parking places for subscription a customer’s request is automatically registered on a waiting list, which is updated every three months.
When signing the contract the customer has to show a driving licence and identity card for INDIVIDUALS and for LEGAL ENTATIES a driving licence and information about the company (identification number, PIB, company head office, company giro account number).
- In Garages with reserved parking spaces, after concluding the subscription contract, the user pays a TAG sticker used for garage door opening, as well as a TAG pendant used for using pedestrian doors, according to the valid price list of “Parking Servis”.
- In Garages and Car parks, after concluding the subscription contract, the user pays a subscription card, according to the valid price list of “Parking Servis”.
- Deadline for subscription payment is regulated by the agreement and is valid till the last day of a month for which the fee has been paid in a timely manner.
- Entrance to the facility is allowed to a subscriber only for a vehicle with registration plates set out in the agreement signed by him/her with “Parking Servis”.
- When parking, each subscriber shall observe Rules and regulations as well as horizontal and vertical signalization.