In zone system
Privileged parking ticket and parking space reservation
Privileged parking tickets
A privileged ticket (PPT) is issued for the vehicle which is in applicant’s ownership, only for the zone they live in, allowing them to park their vehicle at the first available place without the time limitation. The residents of the particular zone can park their car without the time limit only if they find the parking place themselves in the zone they live in or compatible one. Privileged tickets for the residents and disabled persons who live in a zone area are issued only for the zone they live in.
Privileged tickets for the residents and disabled persons who live in a zone area are issued only for the zone they live in.
Users can get and pay Privileged parking ticket via eParking - electronic counter and in Customer service branches
The following documentation is necessary for residents:
- identity card and driving licence, as a proof that they live in a zone area and the ownership of the particular (passenger) vehicle.
The following documentation is necessary for legal entities:
- Request for PPT (on the company’s letterhead)
- Authorization for the person who submits the application on behalf of the company (on the company’s letterhead)
- Certificate from the Business Register Agency, a photocopy
- PIB – a photocopy
- If PPT is for the address that is not written in the APR form, than the following is needed:
- certified photocopy of business premises sale contract or the ownership certificate (if the business premises are owned) or
- certified photocopy of business premises lease contract (if the premises are rented) or
- other documents suitable for gaining of the right
- Driving licence for the (passenger) cars which PPT is applied for – original to inspection and a photocopy
- If the employed person is applying for the PPT it is necessary to provide the employment contract and the proof that the vehicle is registered in his name
Parking places reservation – RPK
By the Regulation of public car parks legal entities and people with disability are entitled to reserve a parking place. If you want to reserve a parking place please contact the City Traffic Department.
When you receive their reply you can take reserved parking tickets at ‘Parking Servis’ Customer Centres.
Parking ticket should be put on a noticeable place – at windscreen.
NOTICE: More information City Traffic Department – www.bgsaobracaj.rs